Hillview Manor rehabilitation centre
Any person, irrespective of race, gender, culture, politics, religion and sexual orientation or HIV status can be admitted if he/she meets the following admission criteria:
- Between 18 and 55 years of age;
- Self-motivated to receive treatment and rehabilitation and acknowledges that he/she has a problem;
- Able to understand English and able to speak in order to ensure effective communication between counsellors, clients and each other.
- Able to cognitively follow and understand the program;
- Absence of any serious or disrupting psychiatric pathology;
- Able to care for themselves;
- Willing to participate in all the facets of the treatment program;
As part of the decision making process, it is taken into consideration that Hillview Manor Rehab has an obligation to create a therapeutic environment to the advantage of all their patients.