Hillview Manor rehabilitation centre
Addiction is a horribly destructive entity that comes into homes and does not only affect the substances abuser but acts as a tornado that uproots and tears apart all members of the family leaving nothing but pain, heartache, confusion and destruction in its wake.
There are hundreds of facilities available where the substance abuser can be sent to detox and work a therapeutic program where they find healing while the families are left to pick up the pieces and try to maintain their responsibilities and carry on with all the anger, hurt and confusion inside.
We have decided to finally step into the drastic need the families have to heal and find their peace, as well as be educated and equipped for when their loved one returns in order to avoid the same pattern reoccurring.
Provide a relaxing environment in which families can leave behind the stresses of their daily lives and work on their:
• EMOTIONAL HEALING
• PHYSICAL HEALING
• SPIRITUAL HEALING
To help families understand that addiction is a choice NOT a disease and how to establish healthy boundaries, identify manipulation and the various forms as well as remove co-dependency from their relationships and encourage consequences and tough love where needed.
To work with the whole family unit to encourage healing and
restoration within themselves and their homes.
FAMILY END GOALS
• The ability to recognize that your loved ones made bad choices and that you are not to blame or responsible for their healing, only your own.
• Understanding of addiction, manipulation and boundaries and co-dependency in order to remove them from the home and eliminate enabling.
• Offloading of the emotional struggles in a safe and understanding environment for the needed support and advice facilitation.
• Finding peace and forgiveness towards their addicted family member through damage letters and Inventory to find freedom from the anger and resentment caused.
• Guidance in finding a suitable support platform outside once the seminar is complete.